Barry is a 1998 Fleetwood Bounder!
We bought Barry the Bounder with 24K miles and only 7 hours on the generator!
The day we brought Barry home, we started the task of starting the remodel as well as starting on all the maintenance since we didn’t have service records. Luckily, Colin is very handy and mechanically inclined, so he got to handle all of the under the hood items which included:
- New ABS wheel speed sensor
- New Fuel filter
- Painted front wheel wells
- Generator/Engine tune up
- New rubber: sway bar bushings/air bags
- A/C Tune up: Cleaning / hard start kit
Front Brakes: Wheel bearings and seals, driver side abs sensor, brake calipers, brake rotors, brake pads, brake lines, air bags, sway bar bushings
- Rear Brakes: Wheel bearings and seals, brake calipers, brake rotors, brake pads, brake lines, differiential cover and gasket
Check out the video below for the “Before” of Barry!
Once we have the remodel complete, we will update this page with the “After” video. On the meantime, you can follow our remodeling adventure on the website, Instagram (@ramblingarnolds), Facebook and You Tube!!!